Dynamysk has immediate full time job openings for Wiring Assembly Technicians for experienced and motivated/skilled entry level personnel. The Wiring
Assembly Technician is responsible for the mechanical placement/assembly of control equipment and inter-wiring of the equipment within control panels used in
the oil and gas industry.
• Wire industrial panels according to the specifications outlined in the circuit drawings
• Ensure a high quality of wiring and installation standards
• Comply with standards and procedures of the Dynamysk Health and Safety Manual and Occupational Health and Safety Regulations
• Previous related control panel wiring experience preferred but no mandatory
• Must be mechanically inclined
• Able to use basic hand tools, power tools (drills and saws)
• Possess a positive work ethic and a helpful attitude.
• Good attention to detail and adherence to quality standards.
• Must have CSA approved safety boots
• This is a hourly position with some overtime required.
• Some small hand tools required to be supplied by employee, Dynamysk will supply some of the speciality hand tools
Location is accessible by public transit..