Software Developer .NET - Intermediate / Senior
Dynamysk’s core products are web based business applications serving the needs of small & mid-sized Oil companies in Alberta & the USA. We are looking for developers who would be interested in the opportunity to work for a profitable and growing company on these well established and respected products, and to continue to improve and expand them into the future.
As a developer you will be responsible for many phases of the software development lifecycle including technical research, requirements analysis, high level and technical design, implementation of new functionality, unit testing, debugging, and maintenance.
• See the inherent challenges in all things; if a task is complicated, you simplify it; if it is simple, you excel at it; if it is mundane, you automate it.
• Be a problem solver; be given any problem and will come back with solutions, or at least alternatives.
• Be a perfectionist; you are not satisfied until your code is rock solid.
• Be pragmatic; you implement the best solution for the problem, not the coolest solution, and can tell the difference.
• See the big picture; we write software to solve real world problems.
• A thorough understanding of VB and C#, not only the language, but the community, libraries, resources, common design patterns, and best practices.
• Experience with databases (SQL, Oracle).
• Knowledge of how the Internet works (sockets, TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SMTP/POP3).
• Familiar with developing and debugging in a Windows environment
• A working familiarity with Mobile App Development (Apple & Android)
Be part of an employee owned company. Dynamysk is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your cover letter and resume with "Software Developer .NET" in the subject line to email@example.com
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.