Dynamysk is a Canadian enterprise specializing in Instrumentation, Controls, and Electrical (ICE) system design, construction and commissioning. Our foundation is a history of
trust and respect within the energy industry in Western Canada. Dynamysk provides domain expertise proven to reduce project risk, schedule and cost for our clients. Head
office is based in Calgary, Alberta. Dynamysk is very proud to be recognized as Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies in PROFIT Magazine for the last 2 years!
Dynamysk provides many reasons to want to work with us. Not only do we provide our employees with high engagement in their work, we provide other incentives that make the
workday easier. Free Parking, Social Events, Excellent benefits/salary and Profit Sharing!
On top of our high level expertise in Controls and Automation, Dynamysk’s core products are web based business applications serving the needs of small & mid-sized Oil
companies in Alberta & the USA. We are looking for developers who would be interested in the opportunity to work for a profitable and growing company on these well
established and respected products, and to continue to improve and expand them into the future.
As a developer you will be responsible for many phases of the software development lifecycle including technical research, requirements analysis, high level and technical
design, implementation of new functionality, unit testing, debugging, and maintenance.
As a Core Member of the team, you would interface with the clients and assist with success of the business unit. You have strong business acumen and are comfortable with
promotion of our brand. You will be highly involved with roll out of new initiatives and business solutions.
• See the inherent challenges in all things; if a task is complicated, you simplify it; if it is simple, you excel at it; if it is mundane, you automate it.
• Be a problem solver; when given a problem, you come back with solutions, or alternatives.
• Be a perfectionist; you are not satisfied until your code is rock solid.
• Be pragmatic; you implement the best solution for the problem, not the coolest solution, and can tell the difference.
• See the big picture; we write software to solve real world problems.
• Consultative, manage client relationship in person, over the phone and email.
• Active in development meetings.
• Solid experience with development, debugging and maintenance in a Windows Environment.
• Advanced understanding with ASP.NET (VB and C#), not only the language, but the community, libraries, resources, common design patterns, and best practices.
• Excellent experience and knowledge with databases (MSSQL, Oracle).
• Knowledge of how the Internet works (sockets, TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SMTP/POP3).
• Some familiarity of the Oil and Gas Industry would be an asset.
• Experience with Historians such as PI.
• Strong command of English language both written and verbal. Ability to communicate technical information with clients both internal and external.
• Desire to make a real difference in a growing company, and have some fun along the way.