Senior Applications Manager
Be part of an employee owned company. Dynamysk is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your cover letter and resume with "Senior Applications Manager" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
• The responsibilities of an applications development manager are similar to any software development project manager. Therefore, he/she should possess
all the skills expected of a software development project manager.
• Sound knowledge of the operating applications that Dynamysk is using (RFO, CMS, DART) so that they can build or upgrade the software accordingly
• Should posses ability to understand the existing systems and outline specifications of the users to make the software more user friendly
• They are required to analyze the industry and identify the industry standards for the software
• Applications development manager should have ability to develop logic for programming through flowcharts and algorithms
• They should also have the ability to code programs using programming languages like C#, Java Script, .Net, MS SQL etc., and make modifications in
the databases as well
• A person having good reasoning ability will be able to find out defects in the existing systems easily.
• Ability to lead a team, mentor and communicate efficiently.
• A thorough understanding of VB and C#, not only the language, but the community, libraries, resources, common design patterns, and best practices.
• Experience with databases (SQL, Oracle).
• Knowledge of how the Internet works (sockets, TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SMTP/POP3).
• Familiar with developing and debugging in a Windows environment
• A working familiarity with Mobile App Development (Apple & Android)
Dynamysk’s core products are web based business applications serving the needs of small & mid-sized Oil companies in Alberta & the USA. We are looking for developers who would be interested in the opportunity to work for a profitable and growing company on these well established and respected products, and to continue to improve and expand them into the future.
As a developer you will be responsible for many phases of the software development lifecycle including technical research, requirements analysis, high level and technical design, implementation of new functionality, unit testing, debugging, and maintenance.