Software / Web Developer - Junior
Be part of an employee owned company. Dynamysk is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your cover letter and resume with "Software / Web Developer - Junior" in the subject line to email@example.com
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
• Contribute to the ongoing efficiency and functionality of the software.
• Be a problem solver; be given any problem and will come back with solutions, or at least alternatives.
• Be accountable to programming code and testing code.
• Create and maintain knowledge base information pertaining to the support of software.
• Work independently and in collaboration with peers.
• A working understanding of C#, not only the language, but the community, libraries, resources, common design patterns, and best practices.
• Experience with databases (SQL, MySQL).
• Have worked with Java Frameworks.
• Working understanding of AJAX and other Web Services.
Dynamysk’s core products are web based business applications serving the needs of small & mid-sized Oil companies in Alberta & the USA. We are looking for developers who would be interested in the opportunity to work for a profitable and growing company on these well established and respected products, and to continue to improve and expand them into the future.
As a developer you will be responsible for many phases of the software development lifecycle including technical research, requirements analysis, high level and technical design, implementation of new functionality, unit testing, debugging, and maintenance.