Copyright © 2010 Dynamysk Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Instrumentation Engineer / Technologist - Intermediate / Senior
Dynamysk is a Canadian enterprise specializing in Instrumentation, Controls, and Electrical (ICE) system design, construction and commissioning. Our foundation is a history of trust and respect within the energy industry in Western Canada. Dynamysk provides domain expertise proven to reduce project risk, schedule and cost for our clients. Head office is based in Calgary, Alberta. Dynamysk is very proud to be recognized as Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies in PROFIT Magazine for the last 2 years!
Dynamysk provides many reasons to want to work with us. Not only do we provide our employees with high engagement in their work, we provide other incentives that make the workday easier. Free Parking, Social Events, Excellent benefits/salary and Profit Sharing!
As a part of the Instrumentation, Electrical and Controls Engineering group, your responsibilities as an Instrumentation Engineer / Technologist will be as follows:
• Project scope definition.
• Interface with other disciplines and plant personnel.
• Review, understanding and application of client’s narrative specifications.
• Instrumentation selection and preparation of data sheets, control valve sizing and instrument index (both Excel and SPI / INtools).
• Development of Instrument Lists, PSV Lists and Instrument Installation details.
• Preparation of RFQ, Bid Evaluations and PO packages.
• Mark-up of all drawings related to instrumentation - P&ID, loop, JB, shut down keys, termination, location plans. installation details, wiring diagrams, etc.
• Preparation of detailed scope of work, completion of client’s documentation and data books.
• Perform field inspections and provide technical support for instrumentation construction.
• 5 - 10+ years experience as an instrumentation specialist including related wiring in the Western Canadian conventional oil and gas industry.
• Must have a Technology Certificate in Instrumentation / Controls / Electrical (membership with ASET is an asset) or Engineer with a P.Eng accredited by APEGGA.
• Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Solid Time Management with ability to work on multiple projects.
• Strong problem solving skills, analytical abilities and organization.
• Advanced software computer skills - Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal. Confident to champion instrumentation design deliverables with confidence.
Be part of an employee owned company. Dynamysk is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your cover letter and resume with "Instrumentation Engineer / Technologist" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.