Instrumentation Engineer / Technologist
As a part of the Instrumentation, Electrical and Controls Engineering group, your responsibilities as a Instrumentation Engineer / Technologist will be as follows:
• Project scope definition
• Interface with other disciplines and plant personnel
• Review, understanding and application of client’s narrative specifications
• Instrumentation selection and preparation of data sheets and instrument index (both Excel and SPI/Intools)
• Preparation of RFQ, Bid Evaluations and PO packages
• Mark-up of all drawings related to instrumentation - P&ID, loop, JB, termination, location plans. installation details, wiring diagrams, etc..
• Preparation of detailed scope of work, completion of client’s documentation and data books
• Perform field inspections and provide technical support for instrumentation construction
• Engineer with a P. Eng accredited by APEGGA or Certified Engineering Technologist would be advantageous
• 5+ years experience in the same field for Intermediate position, 0-5 years for Junior position
• Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
Be part of an employee owned company. Dynamysk is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your cover letter and resume with "Instrumentation Engineer / Technologist" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.