Copyright © 2010 Dynamysk Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Dynamysk is a Canadian enterprise specializing in Instrumentation, Controls, and Electrical (ICE) system design, construction and commissioning. Our foundation is a history of trust and respect within the energy industry in Western Canada. Dynamysk provides domain expertise proven to reduce project risk, schedule and cost for our clients. Head office is based in Calgary, Alberta. Dynamysk is very proud to be recognized as Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies in PROFIT Magazine for the last 2 years!
Dynamysk provides many reasons to want to work with us. Not only do we provide our employees with high engagement in their work, we provide other incentives that make the workday easier. Free Parking, Social Events, Excellent benefits/salary and Profit Sharing!
Dynamysk has immediate openings for Red Seal Journeyman Electricians and Indentured Apprentice Electricians with industrial experience. The candidates must have a continual focus on safety, quality and client satisfaction when performing their duties, as well as have a history of producing quality work with attention to detail. As a part of the Instrumentation, Electrical and Controls Engineering group, your responsibilities as a Industrial Electrician will be as follows:
• Reads and interprets electrical drawings, schematics and blueprints as well as completing accurate “red lines”.
• Completes installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning QA/QC documentation
Installation and connection of;
• Control Panels, UPS Systems & Communication Equipment
• Junction Boxes, Lighting Systems &
• LV/MV Swtichgear, MCC’s, VFD’s
• Fire & Gas Detection Systems
• General Instrumentation
• Conduit, cable tray/ladder, cable, etc.
Skills, Abilities and Educational Background:
• Red Seal Journeyman or Indentured Apprentice Electrician eligible for work in Canada
• Experience in construction and and installation practices in Western Canada Oil & Gas installations
• Must understand, apply and implement the requirements of the CEC (Canadian Electrical Code) into electrical and instrumentation systems
• Possess high degree of initiative, creativity, communication skills, self-supervision, and respect for safety requirements.
• Knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety Regulations
• Clear understanding of Lock Out / Tag Out (LOTO) procedure
• Must possess a valid and clean Class 5 Drivers License
Be part of an employee owned company. Dynamysk is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your cover letter and resume with "Industrial Electrician" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.