IT Network Administrator
Dynamysk’s core products are web based business applications serving the needs of small & mid-sized Oil companies in Alberta & the USA. We are looking for developers who would be interested in the opportunity to work for a profitable and growing company on these well established and respected products, and to continue to improve and expand them into the future.
Dynamysk is searching for an experienced IT Network Administrator to manage and provide internal support for the onsite installation and management of network maintenance and software programs, troubleshoot computer problems and administer customized reports for our organization. This individual will also be responsible for maintaining and keeping computer documentation accurate and current. Some travel (25% to 35%) will be required at a client site in Fort McMurray and the rest of the time will be spent supporting our Calgary office.
• Installation of MS patches
• Antivirus management/patches
• Back-ups using Acronis
• Virtual Machine management and back-ups
• Disaster Recovery Plan development and testing
• Spare Parts management for network and PC/Server hardware
• Switch and Firewall management
• Server Management
• Network Management
• Contribute to the ongoing efficiency and functionality of the software
• Be a problem solver; be given any problem and will come back with solutions, or at least alternatives
• Be accountable to programming code and testing code
• Create and maintain knowledge base information pertaining to the support of software
• Work independently and in collaboration with peers
• Post-secondary diploma or degree in computer sciences, business or other related field
• Or minimum three years of related work experience can substitute for diploma or degree requirements
Be part of an employee owned company. Dynamysk is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your cover letter and resume with "IT Network Administrator" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.