Copyright © 2010 Dynamysk Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Gas Safety Codes Officer - Group A
Dynamysk is a Canadian enterprise specializing in Instrumentation, Controls, and Electrical (ICE) system design, construction and commissioning. Our foundation is a history of trust and respect within the energy industry in Western Canada. Dynamysk provides domain expertise proven to reduce project risk, schedule and cost for our clients. Head office is based in Calgary, Alberta. Dynamysk is very proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies in PROFIT Magazine for 5 years as well as one of Alberta Venture Magazine's Fast Growth 50 companies two years in a row!
Dynamysk provides many reasons to want to work with us. Not only do we provide our employees with high engagement in their work, we provide other incentives that make the workday easier. Profit Sharing, Excellent Salary/Benefits, Flexible Work Hours, Free Parking, Social Events and much more!
In order to fast track your application, please apply at our Dynamysk site http://www.dynamysk.com/Gas_Safety_Code_Officer.html
We are looking for a Certified Gas Safety Codes Officer to join our Inspection Services Team based in the Calgary or Edmonton area. Five years of experience conducting inspections primarily as a journeyman gasfitter in industrial and hazardous facilities.
• Reviewing IFC drawing packages
• Generate technical reports and information documents
• Conduct conformance inspection audits and related follow-up reporting
• Compliance within the scope of the Inspection & Monitoring of natural gas and propane installations
• Assist customers to help them meet code requirements in an effective manner and provide technical advice as required.
• MUST be a Certified Gas Group A Safety Codes Officer with minimum five years of inspection experience
• Gas Group A, CSA B149.1-2 2010
• Strong technical background as a journeyman gasfitter, primarily industrial & hazardous location facilities
• Competent in large boiler systems
• Competent in high pressure natural gas facilities
• Be familiar with the Safety Codes System, Alberta Gas Code, QMP
• Good mechanical aptitude
• Ability to work independently, yet function as part of the Dynamysk Inspection Team
• Organizational skills to include good computer knowledge
• The ability to produce business correspondence, proofread for grammar, spelling and punctuation with a high degree of accuracy
• Strong time management skills
• Proven record in customer service. Excellent English - written and verbal
• Travel to various sites will be a requirement which will involve overnight stays depending on client and the job, sometimes up to a week away from home.
• Valid Alberta Driver’s licence
• A high degree of initiative and resourcefulness
• High integrity and resolve - be willing to take a hard stance on issues when appropriate
• Strong safety mindset following the occupational safety requirements of Alberta legislation
Be part of an employee owned company. Dynamysk is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.