Gas Safety Codes Officer - Group A, Edmonton Area
Dynamysk is a unique Automation Engineering, Field Service, Inspections, Electrical Construction and Data Management Service Company. We deliver customized solutions in industrial controls integration and automation working within the Global Energy Industry (Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Pipeline) with a head office in Calgary, Alberta and a new branch in our Sherwood Park facility.
Dynamysk provides many reasons to want to work with us. Not only do we provide our employees with high engagement in their work, we provide other incentives that make the workday easier. Free Parking, Social Events, Excellent benefits/salary and Profit Sharing! Dynamysk has proudly been recognized as company #12 out of 200 on the prestigious PROFIT 200 Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies in PROFIT Magazine for 2012.
We are looking for a Gas Safety Codes Officer to join our Inspection Services Team based in the Edmonton or Northern Alberta area. Five years experience conducting inspections primarily as a journeyman gasfitter in industrial and hazardous facilities.
• Carry out, plan reviews, field inspections and prepare accurate and detailed inspection reports.
• Generate technical reports and information documents.
• Compliance within the scope of the Inspection & Monitoring of natural gas and propane installations.
• Assist customers to help them meet code requirements in an effective manner and provide technical advice as required.
• High integrity and resolve - be willing to take a hard stance on issues when appropriate.
• Strong safety mindset following the occupational safety requirements of Alberta legislation.
• Strong technical background as a journeyman gasfitter, primarily industrial & hazardous location facilities.
• Gas Group A Safety Codes Officer with minimum five years of inspection experience.
• Ability to work independently, yet function as part of the Dynamysk Inspection Team.
• Strong time management skills.
• Good Mechanical Aptitude.
• Proven record in customer service. Excellent English - written and verbal.
• Travel to various sites will be a requirement, which will involve overnight stays.Depending on client and the job, sometimes up to a week away from home. Valid Drivers licence.
• Gas Group A, CSA Bi49.1-2 2010.
• Competent in large boiler systems.
• Competent in high pressure natural gas facilities.
• The ability to produce business correspondence, proofread for grammar, spelling and punctuation with a high degree of accuracy.
• A high degree of initiative and resourcefulness.
Be part of an employee owned company. Dynamysk is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your cover letter and resume with "Gas Safety Codes Officer" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.