Gas Safety Codes Officer - Group A
Dynamysk is a Canadian enterprise specializing in Instrumentation, Controls, and Electrical (ICE) system design, construction and commissioning.
Our foundation is a history of trust and respect within the energy industry in Western Canada. Dynamysk provides domain expertise proven to reduce project risk, schedule and cost for our clients. Head office is based in Calgary, Alberta. Dynamysk is very proud to be recognized as Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies in PROFIT Magazine for the last 4 years!
Dynamysk provides many reasons to want to work with us. Not only do we provide our employees with high engagement in their work, we provide other incentives that make the workday easier. Profit Sharing, Social Events, Excellent benefits/salary and Free Parking!
We are looking for a Gas Safety Codes Officer to join our Inspection Services Team based in the Calgary or Edmonton area. Five years experience conducting inspections primarily as a journeyman gasfitter in industrial and hazardous facilities.
• Carry out, plan reviews, field inspections and prepare accurate and detailed inspection reports.
• Generate technical reports and information documents.
• Compliance within the scope of the Inspection & Monitoring of natural gas and propane installations.
• Assist customers to help them meet code requirements in an effective manner and provide technical advice as required.
• High integrity and resolve - be willing to take a hard stance on issues when appropriate.
• Strong safety mindset following the occupational safety requirements of Alberta legislation.
• Must be a Gas Group A Safety Codes Officer with minimum five years of inspection experience.
• Strong technical background as a journeyman gasfitter, primarily industrial & hazardous location facilities.
• Ability to work independently, yet function as part of the Dynamysk Inspection Team.
• Strong time management skills.
• Good Mechanical Aptitude.
• Proven record in customer service. Excellent English - written and verbal.
• Travel to various sites will be a requirement, which will involve overnight stays.Depending on client and the job, sometimes up to a week away from home. Valid Drivers licence.
• Gas Group A, CSA Bi49.1-2 2010.
• Competent in large boiler systems.
• Competent in high pressure natural gas facilities.
• The ability to produce business correspondence, proofread for grammar, spelling and punctuation with a high degree of accuracy.
• A high degree of initiative and resourcefulness.
Be part of an employee owned company. Dynamysk is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your cover letter and resume with "Gas Safety Codes Officer" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.