Edmonton / Calgary Electrical Fabrication Supervisor
Dynamysk has an immediate opening for Electrical Fabrication Supervisors in Edmonton and Calgary. These candidates will be responsible for overseeing all
electrical fabrication performed on E-Houses, Control Building and the electrical wiring of skidded process equipment. The responsibilities include all aspects
relating to safety, quality, cost control, client satisfaction, delivery and reliability of the fabricated equipment used in the oil and gas industry.
• Provides a safe work environment for employees and customers.
• Estimating the costs of electrical fabrication modular equipment.
• Participate in the fabrication process as required to meet tight deadlines.
• Educate and supervise electrical and instrumentation trades.
• Through excellent project management skills support the building and testing of electrical and instrumentation systems installed into fabricated equipment modules.
• Interfacing with our customers and clients as required.
• Define scope of project and assign workloads to employees.
• E & I construction of modules to the standards provided from our client specifications and drawings.
• Ensure that high quality wiring and testing standards are consistently maintained.
• Reviews and implements new standards/procedures and systems to improve productivity.
Qualifications, Skills and Educational Background:
• Journeyman Red Seal Electrician eligible for work in Canada
• Extensive experience in construction and installation practise for Oil and Gas Modular Fabrication
• 7 to 10 years electrical trade experience
• 5 to 7 years supervision experience.
• High level of understanding, application and implementing the requirements of the CEC (Canadian Electrical Code)
• Possess a high degree of initiative, creativity, communication skills and respect for safety requirements.
• Excellent organizational skills as well as verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong knowledge in MS Office, particularly Word, Outlook and Excel.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Familiarity with ACCUBID estimating software
• Must possess a valid and clean Class 5 Drivers License