Electrical Engineer / Technologist
As a part of the Instrumentation, Electrical and Controls Engineering group, your responsibilities as a Electrical Engineer / Technologist will be as follows:
• Prepare the conceptual electrical design including single line diagrams.
• Perform the preparation of specifications and material requisitions for tendering major electrical equipment including: Transformers, 4160 of higher voltage switchgear, 480 Volt or 600 Volt switchgear, motor control centers & VFDs, uninterruptible power supply, control system hardware, emergency power generation and monitoring systems.
• Perform factory inspections and witness testing for quality assurance of electrical apparatus.
• Coordinate with other discipline for their equipment and wiring requirements as well as overlapping areas of responsibility, particularly instrumentation and controls.
• Perform the preparation of electrical drawings for construction including single line, area classification, wiring diagrams, layouts, termination drawings,
cable routing, lighting, grounding details, cable and conduit schedules, motor control schematics and panel schedules.
• Design of intrinsically safe electrical systems and/or systems for hazardous area classifications.
• Preparation of scope of work, electrical construction specifications, and tender documents for the electrical contract.
• Evaluatation of electrical tenders and recommendation.
• Perform field engineering and technical support for electrical construction.
• Prepare of data books, commissioning, start-up, operating manuals and maintenance manuals..
• Engineer with a P. Eng accredited by APEGGA or Certified Engineering Technologist would be advantageous
• 5+ years experience in the same field
• Able to work independently and in an team environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Be part of an employee owned company. Dynamysk is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your cover letter and resume with "Electrical Engineer / Technologist" in the subject line to email@example.com
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.