Engineering Design and Drafter
As a part of the Electrical and Controls Engineering group, the responsibilities include coordinate discipline engineering and design. He participates in the design development of Electrical and Control Systems as outlined in the Project DBM.
• Design and drafting, development and technical content of Electrical and Controls project work.
• Review project work executed by Electrical & Controls Drafters.
• Plan, schedule, conduct and coordinate detailed phases of engineering work in one discipline/project/staff group.
• Establish frequent contact with client, vendors, and internal staff.
• Review project controls, cost estimates, quantity take-offs and manpower.
• Coordinate engineering efforts in assigned areas between specialty and other engineering groups/disciplines with clients, suppliers and contractors.
• Plan, coordinate and prepare equipment or work specifications, bid evaluations and award recommendations for several of equipment.
• Has the ability to manage multiple ongoing facility projects, keeping track of daily progress and associated costs, and implementing cost-control
• Complete LV and MV power distribution, switchgear, protective relaying, motor control systems, area classifications specs, electrical equipment sizing, wiring and cable systems, control system schematics and instrumentation.
• Build positive and effective working relations.
• Certificate/Diploma course in Electrical Drafting Design course is required
• A minimum of 5 years experience in the same field
• Previous EPCM or Fabricator experience is an asset
• Able to work independently and in an team environment
• Excellent organizational skills
• Has above average written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent working knowledge of Office 2003/2007 applications
Be part of an employee owned company. Dynamysk is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your cover letter and resume with "Engineering Design and Drafter" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.