DCS Technologist / DCS Engineer - Intermediate, Senior (Calgary and Edmonton)
• Design, program, commission and troubleshoot DCS systems including Honeywell Experion, Emerson DeltaV, ABB 800xA both remotely and on-site.
• Prepare Functional Requirements and Detail Design Specifications.
• Prepare and assist with the preparation of Control Narratives.
• Participate in P&ID, C&E and other design reviews.
• Deliver high quality written documentation and engineering work packages.
• High problem solving and project execution know how.
• Direct progressive experience in design, assembly, integration, testing, troubleshooting and commissioning DCS systems with Honeywell Experion knowledge being of particular benefit.
• Progressive success in engineering/technologist experience in high volume, fast-paced industrial environments.
• Able to adapt to various situations quickly, while adhering to daily deadlines.
• Strong software computer proficiencies - Word, Excel Access and Outlook
• Superb communication, written, spoken, consultative.
• Travel approximately 25% of the time within Western Canada. Must have valid drivers license.
• Degree or Diploma in Electrical, Automation, Instrumentation or Computer Science Engineering/Technology Diploma.
• Prefer 5+ years of experience in Oil/Gas, Manufacturing, Mining, Pulp and Paper.
• Registered with APEGA and/or ASET, P.Eng, CET, RET, P.Tech(Eng).
• Applicants with experience in Oil & Gas will be considered first.
Be part of an employee owned company. Dynamysk is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your cover letter and resume with "DCS Technologist/Engineer" in the subject line to email@example.com
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
We are currently recruiting for DCS Technologist/ DCS Engineer with solid experience. This challenging opportunity will have you working on projects where you design and program major DCS platforms.